Friday, October 31, 2008

don't look for me on Franklin St. unless you're looking for someone dressed up like me

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling a bit too worn down by the week to spend time partying in place of relaxing tonight. I think I'll go to John Booker's house to see some grade A Halloween rockin, but I'm hoping to turn in relatively early. My main men in the Embarrassing Fruits will be letting it all hang out tonight. It'll probably be worth going to this shin-dig just to see their costumes. They are supposed to be dressing up like another power trio on the Trekky Records imprint. I'll give you a hint. It's not Endless Mic, Butterflies, or Vibrant Green. Also, I'm pretty sure my main man Ross Connolly will be playing with his off-the-cuff 80s-era punk cover band. 

I want to make sure I save some energy for tomorrow evening. The freakin Project Symphony concert is finally upon us. It'll be goin down in Hill Hall from 7pm to 10pm. 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was your costume? big news-eurosport soccer warehouse sale this weekend in hillsborough-shawn and i r coming back to purchase some merch. im coming in tomorrow for the weekend-ill holler playa j-im feeling the blog-pound x2

Joe N said...

dude, what happened to the post-a-day? I need more posts about 3 cups and your favorite new records!